1) Website operation
– Update and manage the information on the website regarding technical seminars and recruitment seminars for external users (Japanese staff prepares the text).
– Update and replace the information on websites which is related to organizational restructuring, personnel changes, retirements, etc. under the direction of the Japanese staff
– Manage the creation of the video seminar page and applicant information
– Manage the access privileges of the company’s private homepage
2) Customer data management
– Enter customers and attendee information of seminars shared by the Sales department into the internal system
– Check and re-enter customers information although some of the information is automatically entered/updated
– Extract the customer information according to the requests by the Japanese staff from the system
3) Inquiry management
– Distribute and publish the text which the Japanese staff prepares (regularly: once a month, extra DM: at least once a month)
– Measure the effectiveness of the distributed DMs, and report to the team (Methods and points for measurement have already been established)
– Manage whether the inquiries from the website are being handled or not by the department in charge
4) Cambodia operations
– Meet irregularly with Professor Resmey (IFL, RUPP) to hear about the latest situation and issues at the university, and to build a relationship with them
– Take charge of the logistics of the recruitment event co-hosted with RUPP (once a year)
– Provide logistics support in Cambodia for business travelers from Japan and accompany them to their destinations as needed
– Gather information on trends in the IT industry and business in Cambodia and report back irregularly.
– Working experience in Japanese company or under Japanese management
– Advanced level of Japanese in speaking/reading/writing (at least N2 level, N1 level preferred)
– Knowledge and work experience with basic CSS, HTML, Microsoft Word and Excel
– Able to work proactively and self-motivated to propose better solutions to the work as an important role (even checked by Japanese staff)
– Able to travel back and forth between Cambodia and Japan every few months
– Enthusiastic personality to understand and actively work towards the expansion of their Cambodian business
– Interested in IT field.
– Interested in Web development company
– Experience working in Japan or holding Bachelor’s degree in Japan
– Able to speak English at an advanced level.