– Manage daily productivity and quality of production.
– Plan monthly production.
– Improve activities for productivity.
– Improve activities to reduce defects.
– Train new operators about the work instructions.
– Monitor operators in the production line.
– Make a daily reports about production.
– Ensure to hit the target of daily production plan
– Hold bachelor’s degree or High Vocational in Mechanics, Electric, Electronic, Automation Control, or relevant fields.
– Primary mathematics ability.
– Can use English for communication.
– Good at PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
– Open mind & teamwork min.
– Friendliness toward all employees.
– Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5S.
– Prefer Male would be preferable for work late at night.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– 3 meals per day
– Have the opportunity to take training in Thailand.