Raffles Education Corporation – a leading creative design and management education group in the Asia Pacific region. We are expanding and seeking a team player with passion and drive to be a part of this exciting team in Phnom Penh with Raffles International College (Cambodia) Limited. We would like to invite you to join us for a challenging career and opportunities for personal development.
Serve as custodian of student academic records; providing the necessary services which facilitate class and room scheduling, student registration for classes, collection and maintenance of grade information, student performance monitoring, academic eligibility determination, and a variety of other services related to student records.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. To provide excellent services to the students
2. Organizes and administer the students’ records, registration and graduation functions, including transcript evaluations
3. Supervises the coordination, the evaluation and the certification of graduation applications and oversee the complete graduation process
4. Liaises with University partners
5. Cultivates good relationships with students, and addresses their needs in administration-related matters and career development
6. Responds to inquiries, from parents and/or students, the public and other educational institutions.
7. Manages and oversees the student enrollment and deferment status, and generate a termly Enrollment Report
8. Oversees Academic Timetable planning
9. Ensures efficiency of the Administration and Student Services Department
10. Communicate with MOEYs on matters pertaining to the college.
1. Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
2. Have sense of urgency in meeting deadline
3. Possess good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
4. Dynamic with pleasant disposition
5. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume (stating current and expected salaries) along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org