– Recruitment of potential technical intern trainees via Facebook and phone calls
– Manage and organize students information and report to the Director
– Make Marketing materials such as Facebook and Telegram contents for school promotion
– Answer to inquiries from the potential students via Facebook and Telegram
– Translate documents between English/Japanese and Khmer as needed
– Online caring for the technical interns who are currently working in Japan
– Small admin work such as purchasing office items
– Coordinating and arranging career events on the technical internship system in local areas
– Handling of interviews with potential students and the contract of enrollment
– Other tasks assigned by the Directors and Japanese Managers.
– Good level of English or Japanese
– Good at communication
– Flexible working style
– Working experience at least 1-2 years in an International company
– Wiling to learn and research new knowledge by oneself proactively
– Able to adapt Japanese working style.
– Work experience in a Japanese company or as a sales position
– Has worked in a Japanese school or Technical intern sending organization
– Seniority compensation
– National holidays
– Annual paid leave.