– Oversee the daily warehouse operations.
– Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis.
– Responsible for steering the warehouse operations to the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
– Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives, and process improvements.
– Manage Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment.
– Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately.
– Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures, and work standards are met.
– Coordinate periodic maintenance of the facilities and escalate any malfunction to the Realty Facility Manager.
– Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety.
– At least 2 years of proven experience in warehouse management.
– Outstanding communication and people skills.
– Knowledge of industry’s local legislation.
– In-depth knowledge of Operations and first principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma, etc.).
– Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
– Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems.
– Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.