– Check up to ensure the purchasing (shortage or surplus)
– Preparing purchasing list (include information, invoice and price)
– Follow up with the process of delivery (preventing product delay)
– Inspect the product avoid beware of breaking and other problems
– Evaluate, provide product to supplier and negotiate price
– Check and verify product
– Check the quality and test product (with technical team)
– Update stock every Monday to order the specific quantity in order to avoid of purchasing exceed of budget.
– Inventory software management skills
– Have Stock management skills
– Having a good negotiation and communication skill
-2years work experience as a STOCK control.
-Good knowledge and experience with words & excel tools and best practices
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Excellence command in English is a must
– Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, power point)
– Good attitude, communication and Personality.
– Ability to work under tight deadline and pressure.