– Implement quality management processes and conduct a process review.
– Create a report on project status.
– Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of site
– Responsible for QC documents for complete projects including certificate, calibration (measure precisely), assign team/department to arrange accidents/damages reports including countermeasure.
– Control and coordinate with insurance.
– Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
– Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
– Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
– Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuously.
– Create process training and safety meeting arrangements.
– Other tasks assign by head of company
– University degree or equivalent
– At least 2 years of work experience
– English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
– Basic knowledge and skill in using Microsoft office.
– Flexible manners and ability to work under high pressure.
– Knowledge in Safety management control/Logistic is preferable.
– Flexible mind, willing to learn new things and adapt to an international working environment.