A Senior Manager, Conventional Product Development is a professional who mainly manages bank-wise, non-digital banking product development and enhancement, from developing business requirements to launching the products, to support company growth and achieve target sales and income. This SM will initiate ideas for new product or existing enhancement, strongly collaborate with IT and related sections, and ensure business plan, proposal, policy, procedure, and other operational documents are developed on time in alignment with company strategy and related policy, procedure, guidelines, and regulations.
1.The section is responsible for matters related to development of new non-digital products (such as current loan installment, housing loan, business loan and other loans up on loan size of bank).
2. Business plan of new or existing products, operational flow and development of the terms and conditions and proposal to EC, BOD or another designated members/committee.
3.Work closely with vendors/stakeholders on the system implementation, business requirements and track the progress of development. Development of new products and its evaluation.
4. Filing the concept / conditions / operation / legal grounds. Proper new developed products takeover transfer to relevant managing departments after 3 months of launching.
5. Information collection about new products from group companies.
6.Risk analysis and development of countermeasures for new products (Verification by Risk management section).
7. Matters related to negotiation with external companies about new product development. Negotiation and cooperation with partners or related people or relevant departments.
8. Project set up / operation / management of new product development and existing product enhancement with relevant departments.
9. Checking the validity and adjustment of the new product development or existing product enhancement with the relevant department.
10. Budgeting and performance management about new products.
11. Development and proposing the budgets of Profit & Loss and investment.
12. Budget performance management, analysis and reporting to management meetings etc. after launching the new products.
13. Improvement of operation after launching of the new products. Co-working with a merchant development unit after the product goes live.
14. Traditional products enhancement
15. Monitor the performance and understand the need of the customer to enhance the functions.
– Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, Economic & Management or related field.
– At least 7 years’ experience.
– Excellent verbal and written skill, strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skill, negotiation skill, creative and time management skill, scheme business understanding, digital product development, product management, project management, Ms. Office, Internet and E-mail.
– strong leadership, good project management, problem-solving oriented and good coordinator with other departments