– Reports into the group finance controller.
– Provide financial guidance and support for a group of companies.
– Responsible for all manner of financial reporting
– consolidation and—most importantly—maintaining regulatory compliance across all companies in the group.
– The role involves interacting with all levels of the business, from senior stakeholders to external parties.
– Processing all transactions.
– Financial reporting.
– Month-end reporting and consolidation.
– Monthly Tax return preparation and submission.
– Group statutory reporting.
– Completing subsidiary accounts.
– Quarterly bank reporting.
– Liaising with the external auditor.
– Answering financial queries.
– Maintaining company compliance standards.
– Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
– 5-10 years experience in accounting/finance.
– Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
– Experience with financial reporting requirements.
– Corporate finance.
– Financial software – QuickBook.
– Professional English proficiency.
– Excellent knowledge of the Cambodian Tax laws.
– Good time management, ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Attention to detail, thoroughness.
– Ability to work independently.
– Good organizational skills.
– All holidays as per labor law, phone and transport allowance, 13th-month bonus.