– Sign partnership agreements between foodpanda and the best-in-class restaurants.
– Understand and meet the needs of our potential partners and immediately build a trustful relationship.
– Have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and international restaurants.
– Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations. improvements to management.
– Ability to create leads, conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell foodpanda to restaurants in Cambodia.
– Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals while working independently.
– Become part of our international network and high skilled team.
– Take part in the development of a very exciting, fast-growing global company.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
– Independent and confident.
– Excellent communication skills, comfortable with interacting with new people.
– Prior experience in cold-calling/sales support / inside sales are a plus!.
– Loves the food industry.
– Time management and a structured approach to work are a must.
– Social character with a positive attitude towards new challenges and a hands-on mentality.
– Strong negotiation skills and a competitive personality.
– Cambodia Nationals only, with good command of English.
– This role is NOT based in Phnom Penh but in another province OUTSIDE of Phnom Penh.
– Be able to Relocate to another province.