– Responsible for the smooth running of the department which includes planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the operations and administration in accordance with the Company’s guidelines, procedures, and instructions to achieve organizational goals.
– Signing authority and authority to act on behalf of the Company in accordance with operational instructions, authorized signature book, and instructions issued by the Management.
– Actively promote and develop the Company’s business.
– Seek out prospective customers and cross-sell the Company’s products to meet set targets.
– Monitor and ensure business retention from existing clients and procure new business.
– Monitor and follow up on outstanding premiums.
– Submit business reports for sales and marketing analysis.
– Ensure confidentiality of all information relating to staff, customers, and the Company is maintained.
– Ensure that staffs are properly supervised and trained in their duties.
– Maintain goodwill and understanding will all levels of staffs in the Company.
– Maintain a good relationship with customers by displaying professionalism in the strict customer/insurer relationship and not be placed in a position where their own interests could conflict with those of the Company or any of the Company’s customers.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
– Must fulfill either of these conditions:
1. Able to speak Chinese
2. Sales experiences in insurance industry at least 4years++.
– Advanced command of English for business communication
– Able to work independently
– Good communication skill (Especial, professional communication with main customers, those are management people)
– High commitment to the work