– Perform the in-process inspection upon the approved construction samples, the color standard and the design package.
– Perform the final inspection before the products exiting the factory.
– Response for the customers complaints and take an immediate corrective action accordingly
– Responsible for explaining the quality requirement, labeling and packing method e.t.c. to the new supply sources in detail.
– Emcee the quality meeting in the suppliers based on their monthly quality performance.
– Have the statistics upon the defects from all the suppliers and show the top management a straightforward quality trend.
– 1 year or above solid QC experiences in luggage, garment;
– Can read and write report, email in English, Fluent oral English;
– Office and professional computer skills;