– Control quality of inputs from suppliers.
– Control production process from quality points of view and promptly analyze the root causes.
– Define controlled and verification quality items of finished goods.
– Inspect and test the quality of products after defined items.
– Control quality of packaging and delivery status.
– Assure product qualities with customers.
– Confirm customer’s work if there is any impact on our products.
– Prepare quality documents to get approval from customers.
– Respond to customers’ requests, including customer audits.
– Hold quality meetings to get delivery approval.
– Analysis quality of part/product about the in-line defect, customer claim.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the field of mechanics, electronics, electricity or automotive, or relevant field.
– Primary mathematics ability.
– Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– English communication.
– Open mind & teamwork mind.
– Good problem analysis skills (QC tools are a must, statistic method is wanted).
– Understand basic measurement method (Vernier and micro-meter is a must. Precise measurement; e.g. Coordinate and shape measuring are wanted).
– Have experience working at an international company.
– Prefer Male.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– Attendance bonus
– Transportation allowance (7$)
– Utility allowance (7$) or Accommodation
– Medical welfare (annual checkup, OPD, IPD)
– 3 Meal per day
– Transportation PNH < –> Company
– Annual trip
– Annual party