– Administrative and clerical support to members of the quality assurance team
– Coordination and management of external factory visits, internal audits, and responses to inquiries.
– Maintain a database to track staff records and quality assurance team publications.
– Data entry and classification using statistics as directed by the Production Control Manager.
– Arrange and maintain records for external audits and moderator visits.
– Support staff recruitment process, tax and legal and insurance application processes.
– Coordinate visa applications, processing and renewals for foreign staff
– Inputting data into Excel or Word processing of reports, minutes, letters, memos etc.
– Respond to inquiries from staff regarding the work of the team.
– Able to read/write/speak both English and Khmer
– Similar work experience in a factory office such as admin or QA sectors
– Able to use Excel, Word, and Email at good enough for Admin tasks
– Working experience using PC
– Have own motors to commute
– Experience in shoe industry or other industries with experience in production management will be preferred depending on experience level.
– Able to work for a long time in a suburb of Phnom Penh
– Experience of Clothes or Shoe manufacturing is welcome
– Working with or in Japanese / Chinese companies
– Good Chinese skill is an advantage.