– Check the products quality if it is acceptable
– Manage each production department staff
– Make feedback of repair points after checking the quality
– Discuss with factory manager of production line and make improvement plan together
– Train and instruct to the local QC workers
– Production schedule management between Japan head office and Cambodia factory
– Report the daily / monthly quality checked amount and summarize the progress
– General Affairs Assistance.
– Able to use Japanese, English and Chinese (Any Nationality can apply)
– Resident in Cambodia who can commute, or those who will reside in Cambodia
– Have basic PC, Word, Excel, email skills (enough to make documents in JP and EN)
– Able to work long term in the countryside in Phnom Penh
– Experience in the shoe industry or other industries with experience in production management will be preferred depending on experience level.
– Native Japanese speakers are welcome
– Experience in Leather shoes factory is welcome
– Working with or in Japanese / Chinese companies
– Have a own motor to commute.