– Manage Production, Sales, and Inventory volumes (PSI management).
– Checking that inventory levels are appropriate and communicating with dealers and buyers to make adjustments.
– Build a good relationship with the electronics store representative and obtain sales information from the store.
– Together with the Account Coordinator, provide product explanations and training to staff.
– Analyze the consumer electronics market and the competitive situation to derive issues and countermeasures.
– Frameworks such as 4P, 3C, and PEST will also be used.
– Formulate strategies based on market analysis and create sales and profit plans.
– Create product presentation materials in PowerPoint.
– Analyze the PL (Profit & Loss)of products to identify issues and guide improvement measures.
– Other duties assigned by Manager.
– Have a bachelor’s degree.
– English proficiency for daily business conversation.
– PC skills (PowerPoint and Excel).
– Strategic and logical thinking.
– Strong communication skills.
– Work experience as a Sales or/and Marketing.
– Good with numbers.
– Manage experience inventory.
– Experience in the same industry or/and in the same position.
– Interest in consumer electronics and Japanese companies
– Accident insurance
– Bonus (minimum 1 month)
– Transportation and accommodation fee