– Daily Import & Export operation.
– Coordinate related department, shipper, carrier, co-loader, forwarder, agent, and Head office.
– Be the first contact point to customers / Arrange to book with carriers.
– Update systems & release bill of lading, invoices, payment to suppliers.
– Issue HBL(House Bill of Lading)/HSWB( House Sea Waybill) or Forwarder’s Cargo Receipts to vendors.
– Ensure to follow their global guideline for operations activities.
– Ensure all applicable freight and charges are collected from relevant parties (suppliers/clients/destination offices, etc.).
– Maintain sailing schedules to be updated on timely and correctly for tracing purpose from customer
– Ensure local charges incurred are informed to shippers in a timely and accurate manner.
– Manage and oversee the operations ensuring the day-to-day running.
– Experience in Logistics Company with Operation Field more than 2 years.
– Advanced level in English.
– Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Be able to work in a pressured environment.
– Be willing to learn new things, honest and hard working.
– Have computer skills: Ms. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Email.
– Working experience at a Japanese company.
– 13th-month salary (pay in Dec)
– Performance bonus which depend on company profit & personal performance (pay in March)
– Health & accident insurance for in-patience
– Life insurance for amount USD20,000