– Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense, and report to General Manager
– Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request, and another internal document submitted by each person in charge.
– Purchase and Maintain office supplies and equipment and control for stock company
– Make contract, agreement and another necessary document
– Perform other administrative tasks such as staff attendance, staff disciplinary action, staff appraisal, staff movement, staff safety and fine out staff problems.
– Staff recruitment, selection, orientation etc.
– Preparing report submit oversea
– Motivate train staff, Issue warning letter, …
– Other tasks assigned by GM.
– Bachelor Degree or at least in undergraduate program.
– At least 1 years’ experience with Shipping / Freight forwarding industry, logistic or factory sector.
– Excellence command in English is a must, Chinese is a plus.
– Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, power point)
– Be flexible and problem-solving skill.
– Good attitude, communication and Personality.
– Ability to work under tight deadline and pressure.
– Male is preferable
– Annual and Sick Leave: We follow by labor law Cambodia
– Salary increasing & Bonus: Based on performance.