– Capable of handling other duties as assigned by Doctors.
– Proficient in drawing blood, saline drip and sterile.
– Inventory control and manage the medical material.
– Able to cope under pressure at busy times and responds positively to changes in the workplace.
– Ensures that work quality meets the standards required and completes tasks in a timely and thorough manner with minimum supervision.
– Prepare treatment room (bed, equipment, sheet/towels, oils and bath robe)
– Welcome and greet the guest.
– Checking, cleaning and responsibility to take care of the Aesthetic machine and other equipment.
– Ensure a waiver and health liability form has been obtained from the guest and any issues addressed with the guests.
– Understands the benefits of each massage and treatment and is able to explain this to guests.
– Check on guest needs i.e. how is the problem that needs to be addressed during treatment.
– Maintains a soft tone during conversation with colleagues, guests and on the phone.
– Understand the proper technique for the treatment.
– Willing to learn, be trained to update new knowledge and train for others as required.
– Inventory control and report to Supervisor all activity in a day.
– Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
– Have Nurse Certificate
– Having experience working in Spa/Beauty Clinic is advantage
– Stress management and resolving problems
– Willing to work evening time and weekend
– Good in English both writing and speaking
– Good interpersonal and negotiation skill
– Knowledge of Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet/Email
– Good appearance.
– Incentive Bonus twice per year
– Quarterly target incentive
– Seniority twice per year
– Two insurances (Life and Health)
– Annual Health Check UP
– Annual Salary Increment
– Annual Leave Base on Labor Law
– Company Trip, Birthday Party
– Other benefits.