Orchid Koh Pich Hospital is urgently looking for Midwife Team Leader.
Midwife and Nurse Team Lead (MNTL) involves in leading the midwife and nurse team to provide comprehensive special care services to our customers from planning pregnancy to postnatal care. This role plays a crucial part in leading the team to ensure that the need of patients is placed at the center of care. It is essential that MNTL to be present in complicated clinical situations or when requested.
1. Medical Clinical
• Coordinate with other medical teams in event of surgical required and neonatologist as necessary to ensure the safe delivery and well-cared services.
• Prove clinical efficiencies and the effectiveness of clinical supply use across the unit
• Ensure that the standards of practice are maintained, reviewed and continuously developed and that subordinates are to provide the care and practice within their scope of role as part of the healthcare team.
• Contribute to the management by ensuring effective use of physical, human, and financial resources.
• Coordinate patient flow to ensure safe, effective person-centered care.
2. Lead and Manage the midwife and nurse team/ Leadership
• Promote teamwork within a multi-professional environment, demonstrating critical analysis and decision making skills.
• Lead the practice of clinical excellence
• Manage system, process and resources that enable staff to meet the need of pour customers in an efficient and effective manner.
• Perform administrative tasks including and not limited to entering client’s data, reporting, preparation of delivery clinical guidelines, protocols and information materials for customers and team.
• Promote and encourage high standards of midwifery/nursing care and accountability through role modeling clinical expertise.
• Assist in ensuring safety of the unit, actively participating in clinical audit, risk and quality issues, including reporting of critical incidents.
• Maintain effective links between all related departments.
• Performance Management: conduct supervision and performance evaluation.
• Undertake other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
3. Perform other tasks:
• As required by General Manager and/or Managing Director or it may be deem necessary to full fill the job function.
• Midwife/Nurse degree or equal qualification;
• A minimum of 3-5 year experiences at a midwife lead level;
Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable success in managing and leading midwife/nurse team.
• Ability to work independently, handle multiple assignments and prioritize workload, manage day-to-day unit activities
• Have a genuine empathy with patients, and staff under supervision.
• Committed to personal, professional development, provision patient focused services.
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills – fluent in Khmer written/spoken, good command of English is highly desirable,
• Required knowledge/familiarity with hospital system
• Highly analytical and strategic with excellent foresight and problem-solving skills
Attitude / Motivation:
• Calm when things go wrong or when things get hectic. This is important when dealing with babies who are critically ill or physically very fragile.
• Customer focused – committed to ensuring a positive hospital experience for patients and their relatives/careers
• Ability to work together within team and across the organization, and work smarter in a truthful and helpful manner.
• Accepts responsibility for actions.
• Ability to provide inspirational and motivational leadership to team members and provide coaching to achieve operational excellence,