– Deliver documents to Clearance/Customer site.
– Deliver Cash/Cheque to the Bank for deposit and withdrawal.
– Submit documents to another forwarder site.
– Ensure that the delivery is made in a timely manner.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Clarifying your scheduled and anticipated deliveries before each shift begins.
– Fetching, checking, and signing for documents at their respective collection points.
– Devising and choosing the most effective routes.
– Transporting items to drop-off points.
– Answering recipients’ questions about the delivery process.
– Ensuring that both yourself and the recipient sign all relevant documentation upon delivery.
– Checking to see that you have completed all work allocated for the day.
– Remaining friendly and helpful as you conduct your duties.
– Have experience as Messenger at least one year.
– Can driving motorcycle and knowledge of Cambodia traffic.
– Have knowledge of English is more advantage.
– Require a high school diploma,
– Hard working, Patient and honest.
– Willing to learn new things.
– Able to visit client by motor bike (farthest place is PPSEZ)
– Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience of sales or delivery staff.