– Construction management (Quality, Process, Safety) at construction sites for electrical or mechanical equipment
– Creation and management of submitted documents at construction sites
– Coordination and management with general contractors and subcontractors
– Negotiate costs with suppliers as necessary.
– Read, create and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
– Accurately extract quantities of all equipment and materials and prepare detailed bills of quantities.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
– Any academic background (to be determined at the interview)
– Able to use Microsoft Office without any problem especially Excel
– Experience working for a Mechanical or Electrical contractor, or construction company
– At least good skills in English for communication / can lead and understand the guidance
– Experience working in foreign companies especially Japanese, European or Korean ones
– Responsible, Flexible and self motivated.
– Extensive knowledge of mechanical equipment (Air Con, Sanitation, Fire suppression systems)
– Experience working for a Japanese construction company in the same industry
– Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
– Highly skilled in CAD/BIM will be considered as a priority
– Experience in designing mechanical equipment and preparing calculations, drafting design documents, etc