– Identify bidding requirements, calculate costs, and prepare offers (estimates).
– Accurately extract quantities of all equipment and materials and prepare detailed bills of quantities.
– Prepare quotations and other necessary documents for bid submission.
– Negotiate costs with suppliers as necessary.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
– University undergraduate degree or higher qualification.
– Experience in designing mechanical equipment (Air Con, Sanitation, Fire suppression systems) and preparing calculations, drafting design documents, and preparing bills of quantities
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Proficiency in English for business use
– Responsible, flexible, and self-motivated
– Experience working for a Japanese company
– Ability to use CAD/BIM
– Extensive knowledge of mechanical equipment.