– Report directly to the Head of Marketing and the dotted line with the Head of New Vertical.
– Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and consumer marketing content.
– Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with the marketing team, other sub-departments in New Verticals which include D-Mart, Shops, Pandasend and Pick Up.
– Be responsible for marketing budget planning and monitoring the execution to yield the most efficient results for the respective Verticals mentioned above.
– Be able to utilize the best calendar booking for shout-out communications including push notifications and social media posts for all respective Verticals.
– Integration of all digital initiatives across all brand campaigns.
– Coordinate with Regional Creative Team to plan and develop content ideas, copy, visual creatives for all online marketing channels, for example, SEM, SEO, display advertising, mobile app, and CRM.
– Engage with country teams to localize the digital marketing strategy.
– Deploy digital marketing campaigns and own its implementation from ideation to execution.
– Be able to input creative product ideas and value-added services to cater to specifically targeted customers.
– To be involved within the company’s overall Marketing & Communications department including managing crisis communications, internal and external communications.
– Ensure digital marketing activities are in accordance with the brand positioning strategy.
– Continuously evaluate and develop the position of the brand.
– Coordinate with Global Team to enhance brand awareness within the digital and social networking space as well as driving traffic and acquiring customers through all online marketing channels.
– Carry out analysis and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
– Highly focused on BTL strategies, in charge of planning, executing, tracking, and optimizing Offline campaigns.
– In charge of Flyering, Offline Activations – including events and roadshows – Trade Marketing and Rider branding.
– Handle end-to-end projects efficiently and timely, based on the budget given.
– 6-7 years of work experience in marketing.
– At least 3 years of experience within digital brand/marketing management.
– At least 3 years of creative agency experience.
– Good proficiency in written and spoken English.
– In-depth knowledge of various online marketing channels.
– Savvy in digital marketing and numbers & figures.
– Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
– Innovative and constantly thinks outside the box with excellent analytical abilities.
– Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Juggles deadlines, advertising agencies, media, and internal stakeholders with ease.
– Able to create value-added services.
– Able to demonstrate a high level of drive and initiative to lead & drive the team moving forward.
– Able to write amazing creative briefs.