– Manage technology services (Cisco Devices, Firewall, LAN Network, Windows Server 2022 and SQL Server)
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, finger print, etc.
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
– Manage IT Devices and System Inventory List
– IT support for Company’s mobile app, web portal, and FB Page
– Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
– Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
– Setting up accounts for new users (File Server and Outlook Users)
– Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
– Testing new technology
– IT orientation and training for staff
– IT works for manufacturing.
– Good level in English
– Knowledge of IT skills
– Accuracy and precision in general work
– Logical thinking ability
– Communication skills, leadership, and problem-solving skills
– Responsible person who can complete the work on time
– Be able to work on demand time, flexible to work any time
– Fair, serious, and trustworthy person.
– Degree in Information Technology Degree
– Experience of working at factory
– Able to speak Thai to communicate with Thai workers
– Working experience in IT department especially in a factory
– Ability to think logically and collect/interpret legal and other information
– Ability to communicate, negotiate, lead, and solve problems with employees, especially field operators.