– Handle daily operation job for Sea Import, Air Import and Inland Trucking Across border cargoes
– Handle Import Duty Tax Pay Cargoes with other shipment mode assigned by manager
– Follow up shipment status with the carriers, forwarding agent, airline and trucking companies
– Coordinate or communicate with oversea partners and customers and follow up with them for the whole operations
– Follow up SOA and prepare for the payment requests
– Inputting several data into their system
– Follow comply company SOP.
– Other tasks per assigned.
– Bachelor degree in business administration or/and related fields (Already graduated)
– At least 1 to 2 years experiences in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company
– Advanced skills both in spoken and written English
– Computer skill literacy in Microsoft word, excel, outlook
– Good interpersonal negotiation skills
– Integrity, commitment customer-oriented skill
– Be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations
– Be honest and ethical
– Ability work under tight deadline pressure.
– Have experiences in Air Freight, Sea Freight operation
– Experience from international company logistics.