– Support The Management of Disciplinary and Grievance Issues
– Support Other Tasks Related to Employee Benefits and Compensation (Insurance, Allowance, Etc.)
– Review Employment and Working Conditions to Ensure Legal Compliance
– Maintain Employee Records (Attendance, OT, Data Etc.) According To – Policy and Legal Requirements
– Staff Movement, Staff Safety and Find Out Staff Problems.
– Be Actively Involved in Recruitment by Preparing Posting Ads and Managing the Hiring Process
– Create And Implement Effective Onboarding Plans
– Provide Counseling on Policies and Procedures
– Support The Development and Implementation of HR Initiatives and Systems
– Other Tasks Assigned by Department.
– University Degree
– Fresh Graduate/ At Least 2 Years Experience with HR Functions
– Excellence Command in English Is a Must, Japanese Is A Plus
– Computer Skill (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
– Be Flexible of Problem-Solving And Decision-Making Aptitude
– Understanding Of Labor Laws and Disciplinary Procedures
– Strong Ethics and Reliability
– Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
– Outstanding Organizational and Time-Management Abilities.