· Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
· Administers medical/health care insurance, by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission;notifying employees of approvals.
· Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
· Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining
signatures for benefit programs.
· Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as instructed by supervisor
|• At least 2 year in HR related work experience
• Detail oriented and able to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Data entry skills
• Ability to easily adapt to organizational and environmental changes
• Flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Advance in Excel, Power point.,
• Priority Fluent English language Writing and Speaking
• Team Player
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Management
* Please set expect salary when apply