– Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
– Update HR databases
– Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
– Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
– Resolve administrative problems
– General office management such as ordering and controlling stationery and supplies,
– Providing administration support
– Organize and schedule meetings and events
– Other: as assigned by the section manager
– Student in Year 4, fresh graduated or Bachelors degree in Business Management or other fields.
– Excellent communication skills, pro-active, friendly & outgoing personality, good judgment ability and multi‐tasking skills.
– Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
– Able to work overtime and travel (If required)
– Able to organize and prioritize work,
– Be honest, Positive mindset, be results-oriented, sales-focused, & customer-oriented service attitude
– Able to work under pressure, independently and teamwork.
– Good command in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
– Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet & Email).
– Provide Health insurance, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, NSSF
– Yearly Medical Welfare (Paid by Company)
– Follow all Public Holiday
– Language Class
– Year End Bonus (Very Attractive)
– Annual health Check up
– Pension Fund
– Marriage Allowance
– Setting-In Allowance
– Upcountry Allowance
– Travelling Allowance
– Clothing Allowance
– Transportation Allowance
– Childbirth Allowance
– Allowance for Death of Employee
– Condolence for Death of Family Member
– Capacity building program
– Activity for Health allowance
– Phone Allowance
And many other benefits…etc