This position supports GM with assisting her current job responsibilities such as Admin, Marketing tasks, and driving a car.
– Research and comparison of land prices of surrounding area of the company’s land holdings (mainly in the suburbs of Phnom Penh)
– Checking and reporting on the progress of the company’s development construction sites, and negotiating with the constructors
– Assisting the General Manager with preparing survey reports, analyzing numerical data, summarizing data, etc.
– Driving company car as needed (not a full-time driver, but several times a week)
– Research on land prices and markets in areas under consideration for new development, and marketing analysis.
– Proactively communicate with the CEO in Japan to ensure smooth business collaboration
– Other tasks assigned by manager
– Able to speak English at least Good level
– Smart & flexible as this position will be required to handle various tasks requested by manager
– Good sense of humor and flexible (important)
– Willing to get a driver’s license
– Good personality and willing to go outside with co-workers as needed
– Work experience in an international company under a foreign manager
– Under 25 years old Male (student is welcome)
– Have a Driver’s license