– Achieve monthly enrollment target.
– Manage team and liaise across the departments to keep updated on the current market trend.
– Conduct market research on enrollment-related matters.
– Initiate and carry out marketing campaign to boost enrollment.
– Audit and work across the departments to ensure the educational quality delivered to students.
– Review, verify, and process student applications and related documentation; review, compile, and update information on student credentials required for the school.
– Research and analyze information as necessary and respond to applicant and/or student concerns regarding admissions and/or transfer credit status, or records and registration matters.
– Lead team to offer good service to parents in academic and non-academic fields.
– Engage in positive interactions with students, parents and staff in face-to-face, telephone and email interactions.
– Identify ways to improve current processes in order to establish more streamlined work practices and improved client service outcomes.
– Execute tasks assigned by the management team.
– Hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Educational Management or equivalent degree/field.
– Have at least 2 years of working experience in the required responsibilities above. Experience working at the international school is an advantage.
– Have the ability to analyze and solve problems and to make evaluative judgments.
– Have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
– Possess computer skill in using Word, Power Point, Excel, and other office software.