– Local statutory reporting.
– Ensure compliance with local Cambodian accounting standards & tax regulations.
– Liaison with auditor & tax agents on audited Financial statements, Corporate tax, tax returns, filing, and computation.
– Handling indirect tax matters, liaising with customs in relation to VAT transactions, queries, and audits.
– Handling company secretarial duties, ensure compliance with the requirements of the Ministry of Commerce of Cambodia.
– Preparing and arranging for circular resolutions, financial statements & annual returns.
– Ensure that statutory records or registers are properly kept and updated.
– Internal audit and internal control processes support.
– Coordinating Internal Control Audit, liaison with the internal auditor on auditing matters.
– Finance & Treasury including cash flow management and attend to treasury matters.
– Liaison with bankers, insurance brokers, and other professional and regulatory bodies on company-related matters.
– Fixed Asset Management – Physical Asset Checking, reconciliation on discrepancies, review asset retirements/disposal, idle assets, and asset impairments.
– Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Professional Qualification in Accountancy.
– Minimum 2 years working experience in a related field.
– Well-versed in accounting systems and processes, knowledge in SAP, especially the FICO module would be an added advantage.
– Preferable high level of Excel expertise including graph charting and data extraction.
– A team player, possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
– Communicate well in English and Khmer language and able to write in English.
– Experience manufacturing industry experience.
– Audit experience.