– Phone call to the overdue customers and negotiates to collect overdue amount from the customers
– Go to meet the customer at their home to ask for some information and collect overdue amounts from the customers.
– Send due letter and terminate letter to the customer at their home.
– Prepare document and confiscate the product back from the customer
– Make field collection report by daily and monthly
– Analyze the customer that delay payment and solve the problem
– Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Accounting, Finance or another related field
– Can drive a car and have a driving license.
– Good command of the English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
– Ability to use Thai will be advantage
– Be honest, teamwork, and good communication skills.
– Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Internet & Email).
– Be willing to travel to province sometime
– Has good interpersonal skill
– Able to handle pressure and tight deadline.