– Phone call to the overdue customers and negotiates to collect overdue amount from the customers
– Go to meet the customer at their home for asking some information and collect overdue amount from the customers.
– Send due letter and terminate letter to the customer at their home.
– Prepare document and confiscate the product back from the customer
– Make field collection report by daily and monthly
– Analyze the customer that delay payment and solve the problem
– Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Accounting, Finance or another related field.
– Male Only.
– Can drive a car and have driving license.
– Good command in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
– Ability to use Thai will be advantage
– Be honest, teamwork, and good communication skill.
– Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet & Email).
– Be willing to travel to province sometime
– Has good interpersonal skill
– Able to handle pressure and tight deadline.
– Provide Health insurance, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, NSSF
– Yearly Medical Welfare (Paid by Company)
– Follow all Public Holiday
– Language Class
– Year End Bonus (Very Attractive)
– Annual health Check up
– Pension Fund
– Marriage Allowance
– Setting-In Allowance
– Upcountry Allowance
– Travelling Allowance
– Clothing Allowance
– Transportation Allowance
– Childbirth Allowance
– Allowance for Death of Employee
– Condolence for Death of Family Member
– Capacity building program
– Activity for Health allowance
– Phone Allowance
– And many other benefits…etc