– Oversees the development and launch of new products.
– Research the markets near the current product, consider how to reach and attract customers there, and design the new product for that market.
– Design the concept and structural details of new products, including designing the monetization approach, technology approach, and customer journey plan
– Share the product details with the developer team, discuss the pros and cons of the development, and finalize the coding plan
– Make customer journey
– Review the development team’s code and correct any misdirection as necessary.
– Meeting with top management team about the products development plans
– Other tasks assigned by Japanese GM.
– Advanced level of English enough to work with foreign managers
– Bachelors degree in IT
– Knowledge and experience in web development (You don’t have to write codes by yourself, but must have clear knowledge in programming for product design)
– Over 5 years of digital product development and management
– Good team worker
– Experience in high-standard work environment (no legal violation).
– Experience in an international company
– Have studied IT/worked in product development in oversea countries
– Experience launching and developing your own digital service