Orchid Koh Pich Hospital is urgently looking for Digital Marketing Officer.
The Digital Marketing Officer (DMO) will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of marketing strategies to all service provisions and brand awareness.
I. Marketing/Communication Coordination
• Develop, produce and manage digital marketing contents and activities;
• Coordinate the design of promotional materials and distribute in online and off-line channels;
• Manage and maintain social media including Website, Facebook, YouTube and IG
• Assist manager to produce video script, take video spots and edit to make sure high quality
• Work in team to develop action plans and strategy to generate new clients;
• Assist in developing creative health contents for communication and marketing materials;
• Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports;
• Work with printing, advertising and design agencies and other suppliers to produce marketing and communication tools, and ensure produced items are in good quality;
• Communicate with target clients and assist in managing client’s relationship;
• Assist in producing communications tools for a range of internal/external channels such as presentation/report templates and documents etc..;
• Assist in developing a monthly report on Marketing and Communications performance’s effectiveness, identifying and taking action on areas for improvements;
• Organize and attend events to promote Orchid’s brand and health service to potential clients;
• Assist line manager to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaign;
• Identify target markets and how the best to reach them;
• Assist line manager to monitor competitor and identify new market opportunity;
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the demand generation of existing and new client;
• Perform others task as line manager assigned.
II. Executive Secretary Support
• Provide support to the coordination, documentation of board meetings and annual
• Work in consultation to support financial advisor, board directors and management team
to ensure proper documents are filed and kept accordingly,
• Liaise with investors making inquiries relating investment opportunities,
• A bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, communication and or within relevant qualifications is highly desirable.
• Must be well organized, details oriented and able to work across the organization professionally.
Skills and Experience:
• With 1-2 years of direct experience in digital marketing in health care is an advantage;
• Computer literacy – MS office, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator;
• Knowledge/experience of health products is preferable;
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts;
• Effective communicator, good proficiency in written Khmer and understanding of English,
Attitude / Motivation:
• Desire to apply good modern management/technical skills to achieve business KPIs,
• Ability to lead and demonstrate excellent leadership to the team,
• Must have strong ethical and moral value,
• Results oriented and innovative,
• Strong, determined, self-motivated and with strong ethical values,
• Adaptable and flexible; take initiative – take on the can-do attitude,
• Able to work in a pressured environment,
• Committed to reproductive health in development and an individual’s right to control their own fertility.