– Prepare document for Import clearance (Authorize letter, Invoice, Packing List)
– Write on description of inspection (Import)
– Find HS Code for export goods.
– Key in and sea export data in ASYCUDA
– Lock Container Seal
– Get a signature from the customs officer.
– If there is no duty at Dry port, will support and stand by at the office.
– University degree in the related field
– At least 1 year of work experience in clearance
– Good level in English
– Knowledge and understanding of ASYCUDA.
– Knowledge Invoice, Packing List, BL
– Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, power point)
– Knowledge clearly about HS code
– Available work at PPSEZ every week
– Be flexible and have problem-solving skills.