1. Commercial [B2B & B2C] Business Development
– Securing Regional Key Clients within your market and establishing Local Key Client partnerships ranging from pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, agencies, and private hospitals.
– Work in close alignment with the CCO, Regional VPs and functional leads to plan partnerships and business opportunities monthly, quarterly, and annually.
– Proactively drive revenue growth, profitability and identify opportunities for cross-selling within each client.
– Identify, help develop and implement new business opportunities products or services through Cambodia
– Build and maintain excellent client operations and client relationships including senior stakeholders.
– On-time and In-budget delivery of all client campaigns in this country
– Business development locally in market, in concert onboard relevant retailers and brand partners to be onboarded on our commerce & affiliates platform, and key target hospitals, clinics & doctors to the care platform.
2. Finance and Business Planning
– Responsible for annual business planning at the country level such as the ownership of the Country P&L, driving revenue and controlling costs to ensure budgeted targets are met on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
– Working closely with the CEO/CCO and CFO, you execute on business plans and report on business results.
– Ensure legally appropriate and compliant working practices and execution with clients, partners, and suppliers.
3. Marketing Planning
– Make platform performing in line with strategy, building and engaging audiences and communities across the platforms entire product suite (content, tools, communities, care & commerce)
– Work closely with the CCO, CGO, regional Content and Marketing teams to ensure the local content team developed in line with editorial, medical and content standards.
4. Performance Management
– Fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals
– Hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery on KPIs.
– Cooperate with the HR team to ensure that company policies are implemented and that all employment contracts and practices are compliant with local labor laws.
– English at Advanced level.
– Bachelor’s degree in the related field
– Capable of public speech and press dealings
– Good attitude and interpersonal and flexible
– Deep understanding of the core principles and KPIs related to Digital Marketing & Sales (including SEO, SEM, Social Media and CRM, sales, GM1, Contribution Margin, EBIT etc)
– Data-driven Management style & strong execution follow-through capabilities, with good project management skills
– At least 7 years managerial experience, including 3 years of experience in driving an organization P&L.
– 2 to 3 years experience leading an Digital Agency business
– Education background in foreign countries
– Dual experience in commercial operations Digital Agencies.
– Proven track record of launching, scaling up and growing a profitable business (Consumer Healthcare, Pharma and Medical)