– Assist in administering and coordinating the compliance activities
– Ensure that the businesses are conducted in compliance with policies and procedures, local laws and regulations
– Assist in giving consultation on legal and compliance issues to the business associates in relation to their roles and responsibilities
– Handle company secretarial work
– Responsible to be the point of contact with local regulator on any communications between the regulator and the company
– Handle ad hoc assignments
– Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
– Develop and review company policies.
– Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
– Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
– Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
– Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
– Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
– Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
– Bachelor’s degree in law or related fields
– Minimum 1-2 years of experience in risk management or compliance role, and experience in the MLM (Multilevel Marketing), direct sale or other related industries is a plus
– Good understanding of consumer protection and direct sale laws is a plus
– Good in written and spoken English and other language is a plus
– Must be a strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly both speaking and in writing
– Superior attention to detail in order to identify and correct risky practices
– Have a good understand and knowledge of AML/CFT and KYC/CDD requirements.
– Insurance: NSSF, accident insurance
– 13 month salary
– Public holiday
– Annual leave (18days/year)
– Sick leave
– Special leave.