You work as a Compliance Officer for general insurance products. The position is responsible for ensuring that all corporate processes and procedures comply with the law. And not only the law but also responsible for ensuring that company operations comply with internal standards too.
– Monitor the transactions/activities/deals of the company and summarize those into audit reports for the reference of HQ and related institutions.
– Make sure all the activities/deals of the company are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies
– Handle customer complaint cases in accordance with regulatory requirements
– Review documents, business contracts, research reports, marketing materials etc from compliance perspectives
– Develop and review internal manual, policies and procedures from a compliance perspective to ensure compliance with rules and regulations
– Assist business units to implement controls in relation to all new law and regulation developments relevant to the business units.
– Other tasks assigned by CEO and Management members
– Report daily activities and monthly result to the manager
– Any nationality is acceptable
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Law or related fields degree
– Advanced command of English and Chinese for business communication
– Have knowledge with rules and regulations in related to companies ordinance, insurance ordinance and other relevant legal and regulatory requirement
– Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word and Excel (both English & Chinese), and Chinese Word Processing
– Willing to learn, grow and contribute with our professional environment
– At least 3 years of relevant working experience
– Experience insurance system and advanced skill for Microsoft Office.
– Able to use Chinese at advanced level for 4 commands (speaking, listening, writing and reading)
– Experience in General Insurance company (not Life Insurance)
– Has studied or worked in Chinese speaking countries (China, Taiwan, etc)
– Working experience in a Chinese company or under a Chinese boss
– Seniority Payment
– Performance bonus and 13th bonus
– Transportation support
– NSSF, Group Personal Accident (GPA) and Outpatient
– Annual Leave and Public holidays
– Phone Allowance
– Oversea training (1~2 weeks)
– Salary on negotiation during an interview