– Work as a chef at the dormitory of the construction site
– Cook lunch or/and dinner for the management team
– Creating menus that take health and flavor into consideration
– Consider menus as necessary when requested by the management team.
– Procurement and preparation of necessary ingredients
– Keep the kitchen clean
– Reporting tasks to manager
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Able to speak English at least daily conversation level
– Experience of chef at Japanese or western restaurant (not Khmer)
– Should be honest, kind and considerable
– Patient and flexible in working
– Able to work in Kampong Speu (stay at their dormitory or commute)
– Working experience in an international company.
– Able to speak Japanese is preferred
– Working experience in a Japanese restaurant as a chef or sous chef