• Handle daily transactions and routine of the Executive Office particularly the office of the CEO;
• Supervise documents activities conducted such as minutes of meetings, seminars, and workshops, among others that are undertaken or manage by the CEO;
• Supervise and check all workflow from department and branches before submit to CEO;
• Assist department head for any urgent task as assign by CEO;
• Be the representative of CEO for meeting with partners or stakeholders for business relationship and communication;
• Prepare presentation, reports or other materials for CEO meeting or training;
• Attends to day-to-day core duties and responsibilities such as receiving, recording and retrieving files and documents;
• Communicate appointments/engagement of the CEO within and outside institution such as with funders, agencies, partners, clients and others;
• Circulate and communicates CEO’s correspondence, mails and documents within institution and to the respective addressee;
• Assist the CEO in the preparation of Presentation Materials;
• Others task as assigned by CEO.
• Bachelor degree in business administration, management and any related fields;
• Three years of related experience;
• Proficiency in English, verbal and written communication.
• Able to do Khmer typing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Excel (Must be good at typing both Khmer and English)
• Good in analytical, planning, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Age at least 25 years old;
• Good at communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
• Attention to detail
• Experience in Japanese school
• Food : 1 meals per day
• Insurance (NSSF)
• Public Holiday and Annual Leave