– Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
– Research local markets, to determine potential sales. Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
– Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements.
– Maintain well organized, up to date and accurate sales information and activity reports
– Provide accurate and timely information as required to higher management.
– Work closely with Legal, compliance and technical teams within the company to assure the deal is closed and the client is live.
– Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution to Provide market feedback to the company
– Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales reports.
– Meet the assigned monthly target.
– Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans.
– Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
– Bachelor in Business, Economic or relevant field
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– Willing to travel to Province
– Strong communication, spreadsheet and presentation, problem solving skills
– Has knowledge on Agricultural technology
– Proficiency in spoken and written Japanese an advantage
– Working experience in banking and finance field
– OT pay: Pay according to law
– Annual Leave: 18 days
– Seniority Payment
– Personal Accident Insurance of Insurance Company
– Annual Bonus based on performance
– Transportation allowance to Office from home
– Mobile phone bill allowance
– Business Trip Allowance
– Standby Allowance when he/she stays at provinces over 1 month for the mission