– To work closely with the Regional Business Development Manager of KSB in Singapore to achieve sales targets and continuous growth in the Aftermarket Business of the General Industry segment, reaching out to new and existing clients in order to build strong long-term business relationships.
– To work closely with the Sales and Application Engineer Teams of KSB based in Singapore and various factories to support end-users with competitive prices.
– To receive and monitor enquiries systemically from regular customers.
– To collect and tabulate information on existing KSB and non-KSB products to generate customer-specific and nation-wide product population lists.
– To comprehend and utilize the population lists to support customers on their inventory management and help them improve their emergency response to reduce shutting down of end-users’ operations. – To provide weekly visit plans and reports to the Regional Business Development Manager.
– Marketing and promotion of KSB’s pumps, valves and service products using authorized materials via offline and online means.
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering. (Other Degree also acceptable, if candidate is potential)
– Technical sales experience in the electrical, mechanical and construction industry with a proven track record is preferred.
– Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret and trend information
– Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
– Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
– Technology enthusiast (electrical and mechanical engineering).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft.
– Presentation skills, client relationships, emphasizing excellence and negotiation.
– Ability to work independently and with team members.
– Ability to travel across the country.
– Be confident and self-motivated.