– Personnel and labor management
– To ensure confidentiality of all documents for all staff and record in order
– Develop training courses and materials such as manuals, training documents/handouts
– Coordinate with Japan Head Office and prepare documents using Japanese
– Collect monthly schedule from each department
– Connecting Cambodian accounting staff with Japanese managers (taxation and other specialized knowledge not required.)
– Support sales management scheme construction and other accounting management
– Understand the status of the factory in Sihanouk and the head office in PP and deal with problems as soon as they arise
– Help to oversee the hiring of HR and management of each department to ensure that everything is going well.
– Assist the Japanese manager and take care of the overall situation.
– Bachelor’s degree in the related field
– Able to speak Japanese at advanced level (speaking/writing)
– Deep knowledge about Administration and Management
– At least 3 years of working experiences for the GA field
– Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, and E-mail
– Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills, honestly, friendly and flexible
– Ability to find work on your own, not just the work given to you
– Able to communicate with all management levels
– Able to work with shift schedule (weekend and public holiday shift).
– Working experience in Japan or big Japanese companies and understand the Japanese culture, manner, and management style of Japan
– Working experience of warehousing or logistics in foreign company
– Bachelor degree from Japan is preferred.