– Support daily administrative tasks such as managing necessary documents, purchasing office supplies, office contracts and business environment
– Communicate with other group companies (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan) and accurately convey instructions from Japanese accountants to local accountants with translation(Khmer, English, Japanese)
– Assist the accountant with administrative tasks and documentation as needed
– Translate Japanese-language matters and communicate them to the accounting staff
-Responding to inquiries and requests from Japanese clients.
– Act with integrity and respect relationships with clients, collaborators, and staff.
– Collaborate with Japanese accountants and Cambodian accountants to establish a service delivery system rooted in Cambodia.
– Able to speak Japanese N1 Level (more than Advanced)
– Able to speak English for a daily conversation
– Able to translate between Khmer and Japanese
– Able to use Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Email) at advanced
– Working experience in an international company
– Working experience as an Admin or related position
– Able to speak English at Advanced level
– Working experience in an accounting/tax agent
– Have knowledge of Accounting is highly welcomed.