– Make financial reports and make reports for financial analysis.
– Make reports for monthly sales, monthly expense, royalty, cash and bank balance, cash flow for forecast.
– Checking documents made by financial staff such as advance payment, deposit, journals, depreciation, petty cash, cash in banks, for suppliers, invoices, official receipts, internal documents
– Checking documents made by other departments such as purchase requisition, work requisition, purchase order, fixed assets requisition, fixed assets control sheet, payroll
– Verify invoices from suppliers.
– Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
– Perform costing calculation for all kind of products
– Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
– Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
– Review and close monthly financial report
– Daily Cash/Bank management and reconciliation
– Daily control of payment and purchasing work
– Monthly and annual tax declaration
– Perform Daily/monthly/yearly key reconciliation in proper technical manner
– Daily problem solving and coordinating internal and external stakeholder
– Other work required by superiors.
– Bachelors degree of accounting or finance or related field
– At least 5 years in financial, Accounting, Tax, or management experience.
– Advanced skill of English
– Proficient in using financial software, Microsoft office and QuickBooks.
– Knowledge of Cambodia accounting standards (CIFRS for SMEs)
– Knowledge of Cambodia tax law
– Friendly, politely, and honesty
– Teamwork, adaptability, initiative, analytical, hard-working, ability to work fast and accurately
- Work on time, accurate and flexible
– Working experience in marketing field
– Interested in marketing, food ingredients industry
– Working experience in an international company
– Pursing CPA is preferable.