– Set up and develop the finance and accounting standard operating procedure
– Manage daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, grant reporting, audit preparation, and other related duties as assigned
– Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to the top management as requested
– Manage monthly and annual tax declaration related duties
– Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
– Manage other related duties requested by the top management
– Other tasks assigned by Japanese and Khmer GM.
– Advanced level of English enough to work with foreign managers
– Bachelors degree in accounting and finance
– Experience in Accounting/Finance management position in an international company
– Good team worker
– At least over 3 years of constant work length in previous companies
– Experience in high-standard work environment (no legal violation)
– Strong knowledge in the Cambodian tax rules
– Experience in handling GDT audit.
– ACCA qualification
– Experience in Big 4 accounting firms (Deloitte, Ernst &Young, KPMG or PwC) or commercial banks.