– Monitor the day-to-day accounting operations for annual and monthly tax reporting to be done by an accounting firm
– General accounting including Payroll and other administration operations
– Calculate payroll and bookkeeping
– Ordering supplies as needed
– Preparation, checking and submission of tax-related documents
– Control daily petty cash, journalizing, all the transaction record
– Monthly / yearly tax declaration cooperating with accounting firm
– Accompany group company plants in PPSEZ to inventory operations and check inventory (about 2 times/month)
– Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
– At least 3 years working experience as an Accounting position
– Able to handle multi tasks not only accounting but also administration without any compliment
– Good English skills in written and Speaking
– Proficiency in MS Office and E-filling
– Detail-oriented and the driven to take initial action
– Able to work alone and manage the daily operation by him/herself
– Able to visit PPSEZ several times a month
– High-committed and a hard worker.
– Working experience in a Japanese company especially in construction field
– Able to speak Japanese is a plus
– Working experience in a small accounting department
– Have ACAR certificate or any other tax knowledge.