– Verify suppliers invoices and internal documents; make sale daily report Post journals (PV & RV) and all journals.
– Review journals with Quick Books records.
– Follow-up external documents.
– Check payment with account payable.
– Make payment (Petty cash and cheques).and update daily cash (Petty cash and cash at banks).
– Collect bank statements and make bank reconciliation statements.
– Analyst accounting transaction and post to system, QuickBooks.
– Check and clear internal expense with sales department and other
– Support superior for full set of accounting such as tax declaration, financial statement and other
– Deal with other department for accounting/finance matter
– Oversee check and verify accounting transaction posted in system.
– Analyst financial transaction by comply with accounting method
– Assist department manager for prepare financial statement and consolidated report
– Deal with internal auditor for annual financial closing and annual tax return
– Coordinate with tax consultant for monthly tax return.
– Support finance manager for full set of accounting such as revenue, expense, cash account, costing
– Other jobs assigned by superior.
– Bachelor of Finance and Banking or Accounting relating field
– Have a minimum of 1 years experiences in finance and accounting.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak in English at a Good level
– Be able to use accounting system (QuickBooks)
– Highly commitment, willing to work and new thing challenge.
– Understanding about financial transaction analysis and costing analysis
– Basic knowledge of financial statement and tax regulation of Cambodia, Quick Books.
– Hard working, Friendly and honest.
– Working experience in accounting field more than 3 years
– Interested in food ingredients industry
– Working experience in an international company and understand accounting tasks with international transactions.