– Progress management of all accounting operations
– Ability to review and prepare financial statements, including Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss statements
– Obtaining and sharing the latest information
– Contact with various ministries and agencies
– Prepare documents of annual tax on income return and the monthly tax return draft
– Handle Tax audit
– Other assigned tasks.
– Experience of studying accounting at accounting school
– Work experience as an accountant at an International Accounting firm or Finance/Investment Companies as a Accountant and Tax professional
– Having Leadership, Cooperativeness and people management skills
– PC skills: MS Office, QuickBooks, etc.
– Good Enough level in English.
– Having ACCA certificate
– Accounting schools, preferably high-level schools such as CamEd.
– The license holder of Tax agent
– Work experience as an Auditor.